I'm a freelance writer covering technology, remote work, and personal productivity.
Since 2012, I've been a columnist for PCMag.com writing a series called Get Organized.
Get Organized teaches people how to be more organized in their digital life, regardless of their technical skill level. In 2013, that column turned into a book called Get Organized: How to Clean Up Your Messy Digital Life. The book is currently out of print. With the right support of a publisher, I would like to update it as a second edition and release it again.
In addition to writing for PCMag.com, I'm also a contributor to Review.com, part of USA Today, writing about smart home technology.
I also write for other publications as a freelance writer or reporter. A few of my favorite articles that I've written and published are:
- Why Six Hours Of Sleep Is As Bad As None At All, FastCompany.com
- The body-clock science behind later school start times, BBC.com
- What wartime ‘munitionettes’ can teach us about burnout, BBC.com
- What Happened When 13 Workers Quit Email For A Week, FastCompany.com
- 20 Trackers That Can Tell You More About Yourself Than You Ever Thought Possible, Prevention
- 20 Tips for Working from Home, PCMag.com