My latest book is The Everything Guide to Remote Work, published by Simon & Schuster (January 2022).
Since 2012, I've been a columnist for PCMag.com writing a series called Get Organized.
The majority of my writing teaches people how to be more organized in their digital life, regardless of their technical skill level. In 2013, my column turned into a book called Get Organized: How to Clean Up Your Messy Digital Life. (The book is now out of print.)
I've also been contributor to Review.com, part of USA Today, writing about smart home technology, and have written for sites such as the BBC, FastCompany, and Prevention.
A few of my favorite articles that I've written and published are:
- Why Six Hours Of Sleep Is As Bad As None At All, FastCompany.com
- The body-clock science behind later school start times, BBC.com
- What wartime ‘munitionettes’ can teach us about burnout, BBC.com
- What Happened When 13 Workers Quit Email For A Week, FastCompany.com
- 20 Trackers That Can Tell You More About Yourself Than You Ever Thought Possible, Prevention
- 20 Tips for Working from Home, PCMag.com